Double Eyelid Incision Surgery
- Completion of bigger and clearer shape of eyes
- Blepharoptosis correction side by side
What is double eyelid incision surgery?
The incision technique makes double eyelid by manipulating muscle and skin which enable you open your eyes, so it is suitable for eyes with thick skin, muscle and fat or with eyelids weighed down. It requires longer recovery period comparing to buried suture technique, but do make a deep clear double eyelid even on an eye weighed down with thick skin boasting very low possibility of disappearance. The operation can be conducted along with additional treatments such as blepharoptosis correction and removal of fat and skin weighed down.
- Designing the most ideal height and shape of double eyelid through a consultation
- Removing unnecessary fat and muscle following the incision line
- Connecting skin and muscle and carefully suturing the connected parts
- Completing clear and bright eyes
Benefits of Double Eyelid Incision Surgery
Pictures before and after an operation
Individual Results may vary depending on many factors, not all patients “feel” or achieve the same results.