What is upper blepharoplasty?
- Upper blepharoplasty removes the drooped skin around the eyes as well as solving the root cause of drooped eyelids, by pulling the drooped muscles inside the eyelid which enables the eyes to be opened.
- The surgery will not only make you look younger with beautiful shaped eyes, but you will also feel more comfort when blinking.
Benefits of upper blepharoplasty
Procedural steps of upper blepharoplasty
- Consultation to discuss and design the desired shape of the eyes.
- Removal of the drooped excess skin and fat after a small incision is made.
- Connection of the skin and ‘levator palpebrae superioris’ muscle through small sutures.
- Final result of a defined and clear eye shape.
Pictures before and after an operation
Individual Results may vary depending on many factors, not all patients “feel” or achieve the same results.
What Our Customers Say
Some of Our experts
DR. JEA SUNG, YOO
DR. HYE JOON, PARK