What is upper blepharoplasty?
- Upper blepharoplasty removes the drooped skin around the eyes as well as solving the root cause of drooped eyelids, by pulling the drooped muscles inside the eyelid which enables the eyes to be opened.
- The surgery will not only make you look younger with beautiful shaped eyes, but you will also feel more comfort when blinking.
Benefits of upper blepharoplasty
Procedural steps of upper blepharoplasty
- Consultation to discuss and design the desired shape of the eyes.
- Removal of the drooped excess skin and fat after a small incision is made.
- Connection of the skin and ‘levator palpebrae superioris’ muscle through small sutures.
- Final result of a defined and clear eye shape.
Below are some before and after photos of our clients
View some of our work
What Our Customers Say
“Dr. Yoo informed me about the procedure and gave me realistic expectations, so I felt safe and confident. My heavy eyelids were making me look older and the result of my blepharoplasty treatment is very natural looking. I look younger and less tired now.”
“My baggy upper eyelids added years to my face, so I decided to do something about it. The whole experience at the Pitangui hospital had been wonderful from my initial consultation up to all my follow ups. Doctors truly restored, rather than changed my look.”
Some of Our experts
DR. JEA SUNG, YOO
DR. HYE JOON, PARK
Visit us or contact us using the form below. We will get back to you soon.